Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How To Find location by cell number in any country If Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Is Cheating on You using a Mobile Phone GPS Hack Nice Joke

If you can't Find your GF/BF/BFF - Track her/him down with this state of the art website for hacking GPS. This Website will give you the GPS Co-ordinates and will Satellite you a Picture From a Google Earth satellite.

Satellite Tracking: 

  • GSM mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network
  • Based on repeater triangulation, the system tracks mobile phones using GPS and GSM technology
Approximate margin of error:

  • 10 meters (max.) for mobile phones in Europe and the U.K.
  • 25 meters (max.) for mobile phones in the U.S.A., South America and Canada.
  • 50 meters (max.) for mobile phones elsewhere.
  • This system will not work in countries without GSM technology networks.

Use areas

You can see where a person is; such as your wife, husband or friend in real time anywhere in the world 24/7

Go Here And Find Location 

Do you have questions, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to post a comment

2 comments:

  1. IT4S JUST A JOKE ..................§

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete